Earlier this week I found out some amazing news: I’m a finalist in the Wine Travel category of the Millésima Wine Blog Awards 2017! The article I wrote, Livermore Valley Wine Country: A Side Trip Becomes a Destination, has been honored as one of three contenders from the United States in the category. Needless to say, I’m thrilled to be a finalist…but I need your vote to win the Grand Prize. An early April trip to Bordeaux to experience all that this stunning wine region has to offer will be awarded to one European and one United States winner in each of three categories, Wine Travel, Wine and Food Pairing, and Wine Reporter.
Bordeaux! I’ve never visited and would love to have this opportunity!
- Click here for the link to voting. You’ll be asked to log on to your Facebook account in order to vote. If you don’t have an account, ask your kids, nieces, or nephews for theirs!
- Click the tab for “Vote for Your Favorite Bloggers Now”.
- Click the gorgeous photograph indicating “Wine Travel”.
- Find “Grape Experiences” and click “vote”.
- Press “Submit” (this is very important).
- Return to the home page and vote for your choices in “Wine and Food Pairing” and “Wine Reporter”.
The Millésima Wine Blog Awards competition is tough and made even more so because two of my colleagues and friends are nominated for the same category. Rob Frisch wrote a interesting piece about the wines of Gevrey-Chambertin and Christine Havens wrote about Hungary’s fascinating wine, Tokaj; I’m honored to be a finalist with Rob and Christine.
Voting ends on January 27 and winners will be announced February 6. Please share the link on your Facebook page and with friends and family!!
Thank you for your confidence and vote!!
Cheers to you! Cindy